This is the
This is the
WITHOUT THESE RULES AND STEPS YOUR PUP WON'T BE ABLE TO PLAYOur booking procedure is as follows:
- First make sure which package you would like to book for your dog. Daycare? How many days? Sleepover? Or Socialising classes.
- Contact us by completing the contact form or give us a call.
- We will give you a call to setup an enrollment meeting.
- At the enrollment session we will go over your pets behaviors and complete temperamental test and the enrollment forms together. You do not need to bring your pet to this session.
- We will answer any important information specific to your pet or questions you might have. We can also give advise on any behavioral issues you might have. This session will be approximately 1 hour long and the cost is R150.
- We will then allocate your dog to the specific play group they would fit in.
- The first day of your doggy daycare is absolutely FREE. Should your dog respond well to doggy daycare and have a fun-filled day, enrollment will be confirmed.
- Please bring your dog's vet book with so we can ensure he/she is up-to-date with his/her vaccinations and has been sterilized.
- Each month's booking fees is payable upfront for the month your dog will be booked.
- No booking will be processed or deposit accepted without an enrollment session and a FREE day trial session first.
- No booking will be confirmed until payment has been made.
THE FOLLOWING VACCINATIONS MUST BE UP TO DATEFor your dog and other dog's safety:
By filling out a form on our premises we make sure that all the dogs have had the following health checks:
Rabies, Annual Vaccination and Bordetella (the vaccine for Kennel Cough). If the Bordetella vaccine has never been given, or if it has expired, we strongly recommend a fourteen-day waiting period after the administration, as this may provide your dog with extra protection. We also request that all dogs be on some type of tick and flea preventative dispensed by a Veterinarian or Vet shop.
All dogs six months of age or older must be sterilized/neutered in order to attend Daycare.
Puppies must be at least 10 weeks old to attend Daycare. We want to ensure that all dogs have enough time to develop a stable immune system before they are in a communal dog environment.
Remember to bring your dog's veterinary book.